Energy Week Armenia 2018 is held under the auspices of the Government of RA to demonstrate prospects of the country's energy sector and to unlock the potential of international cooperation. It will serve as a high-level platform to discuss new opportunities as well as challenges faced by the energy sector of Armenia. Energy Week Armenia aims also to work with national stakeholders and private sector in order to boost large-scale investment and financing for energy.
- Venue: Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan
- Date: 14 to 16 Npovember 2018
- Organizers: R2E2 & Invest in Network
- Registration: Click Here
- Artur Grigoryan: Minister of Energy Infrastructures and Natural Resources of Armenia
- Ruben Gevorgyan: Director, Armenia Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency Fund (R2E2)
- Artak Hovakimyan: General Director, High Voltage Electric Networks
- Armen Petrosyan: Director General, Energy Invest Holding
- Roman Zorabyants: General Director, International Energy Corporation
This strategic forum, which will be held under the high patronage of the Armenian government, will present prospects for the development of the country's energy sector, and create conditions for identifying the available potential for international cooperation.
It will become a platform for discussions of new opportunities and challenges facing the energy sector of the country.
According to the press service of the ministry, the development of renewable energy is of great importance for improving the country's energy security. At the same time, Armenia has huge untapped potential in solar, hydro, wind and geothermal energy.
Investors from Great Britain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Austria, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates will take part in the forum. They will get acquainted with the country's investment opportunities on the spot.
Forum "Energy Week 2018" is organized by the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Fund of Armenia in cooperation with the British company Invest In Network Limited with the assistance of the Ministry of Energy Infrastructures and Natural Resources of the Republic of Armenia.
Finally, all Local and International stakeholders are invited to join this important and strategic event.
Click to REGISTER