Armenia Energy Week 2018 - Registration Deadline: 31st October
22 Oct, 2018
Energy Week Armenia 2018 is organized by Armenia Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency Fund (R2E2) and Invest In Network, under the auspices of the Government of RA to demonstrate prospects of the country's energy sector and to unlock the potential of international cooperation. It will serve as a high-level platform to discuss new opportunities as well as challenges faced by the energy sector of Armenia. Energy Week Armenia aims also to work with national stakeholders and the private sector in order to boost large-scale investment and financing for energy.
Don't miss this opportunity!
Register now for EAW2018 - Click Here
Registration for the upcoming Energy Week Armenia 2018 will close on 31st October.
To register, please get in touch with Invest In Network Limited via email@example.com or call on +44(0) 20 329 07 019.
Among confirmed speakers and guests are:
- Garegin Baghramyan, Minister of Energy Infrastructures and Natural Resources of RA
- Karen Asatryan, Director, Armenia Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency Fund
- Ara Hovsepyan, General Manager, ContourGlobal Hydro Cascade
- Roman Zorabyants, General Director, International Energy Corporation
- Mnatsakan Mnatsakanyan, General Director, Electro Power Systems Operator
- Armen Petrosyan, General Director, Energy Invest Holding
- Paruyr Amirjanyan, CEO, Fora Capital, The Managing Company of "Investors Club of Armenia" closed-end contractual nonpublic investment fund
- Artak Hovakimyan, General Director, High Voltage Electric Networks
- Artur Alaverdyan, Founder, SolarOn
- Tristan Higuero, COO EAST, Fotowatio Renewable Ventures (FRV)
- Nicolas Fasquelle, Managing Director, Middle East & Africa, Fotowatio Renewable Ventures (FRV)
- Gernot Kuhlisch, Regional Director, Caucasus, IPC
- Joaquin Castillo Garcia, Senior VP Global Business Development Director, ACCIONA Energia
- Norbert Schwarz, Vice President Eastern Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia, ANDRITZ HYDRO
- Vasil Khachatryan, General Director, Hrazdan Energy Company
- Karen Harutyunyan, General Director, Electric networks of Armenia
- Hayk Shekyan, Founder and CEO, Shtigen
- Artur Makaryan, Executive Director Business Development CEE, CIS & Turkey, Fichtner
- Zaven Sargsyan, Founder/CEO, Arpi Solar
- Ertug Babatas, Head of International Sales, Enerparc
- Jan van Bilsen, Regional Manager South Caucasus, IFC
- Gerd Pollhammer, Head for EM TS - Energy Management Division, Siemens AG Oesterreich
- Gevorg Machanyan, CEO, ArmSwissBank
- Armen Avak Avakian, CEO, Business Armenia and many others
According to the press service of the ministry, the development of renewable energy is of great importance for improving the country's energy security. At the same time, Armenia has huge untapped potential in solar, hydro, wind and geothermal energy.
Investors from Great Britain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Austria, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates will take part in the forum. They will get acquainted with the country's investment opportunities on the spot.
For more information, please visit https://armenergyweek.com/